SSHD with Secured authentication, using RSA PAM client

Greetings,

Has anyone got ssh to authenticate to SecureID? We have to use the version
of sshd included with Solaris 9, 1.0.1, and we cannot get it to work. It
seems Solaris always tries to authenticate locally even after I configure
pam.conf. RSA has a "work around" but they do not support even the work
around. RSA will support OpenSSH, but not the sshd included with Solaris.

Any help would be appreciated.

_______________________________

Edward Reiss <ed.reiss@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
Cell
631.681.7181
Landline
518.533.9764
Fax
631.881.5545
Quis custodiet ipsos custodes?

_______________________________

Relevant Pages

  • hanging problems with sshd openssh 5.[12]
    ... We have built the last few versions of openssh for Solaris using the following config. ... They all work fine with rsh or ssh as long as sshd isn't 5.1 or later. ... UsePrivilegeSeparation yes ... ForwardAgent no ...
    (SSH)
  • RE: Problems trying to authenticate Unix users via Active Directory
    ... Behalf Of Bill Smith ... Problems trying to authenticate Unix users via Active Directory ... We have a Solaris 9 box configured to authenticate users via AD. ... many AD groups, the Windows KDC wanting to use TCP rather than UDP, and ...
    (comp.protocols.kerberos)
  • Re: Openssh, kerberos and Solaris 10
    ... if the problem is the Solaris 10 sshd is not saving ... other is used by pam :-( The man pages are not consistent ... rather live with this then to have to build OpenSSH and MIT Kerberos ... Solaris 10's sshd uses PAM, ...
    (comp.protocols.kerberos)
  • Re: SunSSH in Solaris 9 problems connecting to a Linksys router problem
    ... >>windwos client machines were using coudln't connect to Sun's solaris 9 ... >>Sun used under solaris 9 was old and broken. ... > Windows users. ... combination of Sun sshd and whatever client was/is installed in the ...
    (comp.unix.solaris)
  • Kerberos and Solaris 9 problems
    ... Win 2000 ADS server with mixed results and was looking for some ... I can not authenticate with PAM to save my life (with any remote ... Telnet fails with the same error. ... Is this an issue with Solaris 9's built in kerb support (I am not ...
    (comp.protocols.kerberos)