RES: Re: Solaris 2.7 Daylight saving time fix.
- From: "Cleverson de Freitas Ferla" <ferla@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Mon, 29 Jan 2007 16:16:39 -0300
De: listbounce@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx [mailto:listbounce@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx] Em
nome de Andy_Bach@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Enviada em: sexta-feira, 26 de janeiro de 2007 16:43
Cc: focus-sun@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx; listbounce@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Assunto: Re: Re: Solaris 2.7 Daylight saving time fix.
Sadly, this script still leaves me with zdump -v showing April 1st forDST changeover.
Yeah, it appears you need to do a couple things - one is change from the
old school "?STx?DT" TZ format (to US/Central for example) and the other
is to ditch the solaris zdump for the nih one. I'm still hoping for a
response but it was indicated that Sun holds that the ?STx?DT format
precludes using any zoneinfo files - not sure where it gets the info then
(one of libc or libdl? time()?) but ....
Not sure if the "problem" extends beyond just zdump, that is, what other
programs might not use the zoneinfo info
VOICE: (608) 261-5738 FAX 264-5932
Although few may originate a policy, we are all able to judge it.
Pericles of Athens, c.430 B.C.
Description: S/MIME cryptographic signature
- Prev by Date: Re: BSM, SSH, and Session ID
- Next by Date: Re: Solaris 2.7 Daylight saving time fix.
- Previous by thread: RE: Solaris 2.7 Daylight saving time fix.
- Next by thread: Re: Solaris 2.7 Daylight saving time fix.