Re: Re: Solaris 2.7 Daylight saving time fix.

Sadly, this script still leaves me with zdump -v showing April 1st for DST changeover.

Relevant Pages

  • Re: What Did You Watch? 2012-08-02 (Thursday)
    ... The coverage was better than yesterday yet during one of the swimming events instead of showing the top three finishers like usual, they cut off showing who came in third because he wasn't American. ... All the first season cast and many of the behind the scenes people came back for this documentary and gave lots of insight and details (including lots of test footage). ... While I didn't notice during the episodes they showed Troi's black contact lenses and some of the earlier versions were much more noticeable. ... One of the writerssaid Roddenberry could take a bad script and turn it into a good script and he could take a great script and turn it into a good script. ...
    (rec.arts.tv)
  • Re: Q:show output from script
    ... > I have a problem showing output that is comming from a script. ... > commandline it do save everything but from software it would not. ... posting here, use a standard function, e.g.: ...
    (comp.lang.cpp)
  • O2K vbe error message "Cant find project or library"?
    ... even though my original versions showing up okay. ... I'm have trouble with a script in my O2K. ... strMsg = "Do you want to run the macro to expand all the ...
    (microsoft.public.outlook.program_vba)
  • Re: Q:show output from script
    ... > I have a problem showing output that is comming from a script. ... > commandline it do save everything but from software it would not. ... C++ Faq: http://www.parashift.com/c++-faq-lite C Faq: http://www.eskimo.com/~scs/c-faq/top.html alt.comp.lang.learn.c-c++ faq: ...
    (comp.lang.cpp)
  • Re: Run VBScript as Task in 32 Bit Mode
    ... And you don't have a hint about where the error is showing up, of course, with that kind of result. ... Post the script as-is (munging database passwords of course) so we can take a look at possible issues. ... That could be troublesome if it's lengthy, and it would be almost unmanageable unless all lines are less than 76 chars long since the script would get serious mangling. ... The script has worked for years in a SBS 2003 environment as a scheduled task. ...
    (microsoft.public.scripting.vbscript)