From: listbounce@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
[mailto:listbounce@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx]
On Behalf Of jeffnjillian@xxxxxxxxx
Sent: donderdag 2 november 2006 18:47
To: focus-sun@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: Solaris 10 necessary file question

We removed the following default accounts in Solaris 10: lp, smmsp,
www,
uucp, nuccp, however the files owned by these accounts still exist. I
would like to delete these files, but the administrator is not very
familiar with Solaris and doesn't know if the O/S needs the associated
files or not. Does anyone know if those files are still in use even
though
the file's owner accounts have been deleted?

Thank You in Advance,
Jeff

This e-mail message and its attachments are subject to the disclaimer published at the following website of Casema: http://www.casema.nl/disclaimer