Re: Securing Solaris 10

We use CIS at work as a good benchmark; we run monthly reports and
review them. Take a look at BART, too.

It depends in what you're doing. We're hard-core about minimization
and there should eventually be an udpated blueprint doc on minimizing
Solaris 10.

On 18 Oct 2006 16:10:30 -0000, jeffnjillian@xxxxxxxxx