Re: root group in solaris : Tools

Salut,

On Tue, 2006-09-26 at 11:09 -0700, Mike Kuriger wrote:
true, but sudo is for administrators. if a regular user needs root
access for anything, it's always just one or 2 commands which we make a
rule for. But true, it's very easy to get a root shell with sudo

What I meant to say is, if you give an user root privileges and the
ability to choose in any way what to run, you can't restrict him
anymore. (Even though the restriction seems to be a central point in
this thread.)

Tonnerre
--
SyGroup GmbH
Tonnerre Lombard

Loesungen mit System
Tel:+41 61 333 80 33 Roeschenzerstrasse 9
Fax:+41 61 383 14 67 4153 Reinach BL
Web:www.sygroup.ch tonnerre.lombard@xxxxxxxxxx