From: listbounce@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx [mailto:listbounce@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx]
On Behalf Of MandommGmail
Sent: Tuesday, September 19, 2006 10:24 PM
To: focus-sun@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: Update in solaris

Hi :

Is there a command or program which allows me to update my Solaris OS?

I have servers running solaris 8,9 and 10.

Thanks
Alex

Relevant Pages

  • Re: They are slowly coming home to the worlds ONLY virus free OS!
    ... Consolidated patch kits in the Solaris world are called "patch ... clusters". ...
    (comp.os.vms)
  • Solaris 9 on Ultra 25/45
    ... I understand that the only version of Solaris 9 supported on these ... platforms is 09/05 but with an additional patch. ... subsequently to build these servers? ...
    (comp.unix.solaris)
  • SUMMARY: Unable to apply patch 120445-01
    ... fairly default installation which installs all of Solaris 9 but not the ... Looking in the patch itself shows that it is part of the ... I located these on the Solaris CD ... We have 3 Solaris 9 servers, on all of which smpatch/pprosvc says we ...
    (SunManagers)
  • OpenSSH 3.5p1, OpenSSL0.9.7 and builtin random number collector
    ... I am installing OpenSSH3.5p1 on several Solaris 8 servers which all ... have the 112438-01 patch. ... you are using the builtin random number collection ...
    (comp.security.ssh)
  • after
    ... the /var filesystem of all the servers is getting ... corrupt in solaris 10 systems. ... It seems to be an issue with patch. ...
    (comp.unix.solaris)