RE: OffTopic - Solaris 9 & openldap

From: Tay, Gary (Gary_Tay_at_platts.com)
Date: 10/06/04

    Date: Wed, 6 Oct 2004 09:19:43 +0800
    To: <jal@mcs.le.ac.uk>

    Hi John,

    I have done some Centralized LDAP stuff using openldap(w/ Berkeley DB,
    w/ SSL/TLS, or iDS51 as secondary/primary), + + openssl + openssh +
    pam_ldap + nss_ldap, and would like to share the experience. I avoided
    cyrus-sasl and used Simple BIND w/ TLS.

    You may find my home page useful, or not:
    http://web.singnet.com.sg/~garyttt/

    Rgds
    Gary