Re: Security Configuration Settings?

From: Eric Forgette (4jet_at_overnite.com)
Date: 09/23/04

    Date: Thu, 23 Sep 2004 12:40:21 -0400
    To: El C0chin0 <mr.nasty@ix.netcom.com>

    I humbly offer my page as a reference:
    http://homepage.mac.com/e4jet/sysadm/
    The "Security" box contains links and papers, many of which I have been
    directed to by members of this list.

    -Eric

    ----
    Eric Paul Forgette
    Sr. Unix Systems Engineer
    http://homepage.mac.com/e4jet/
    NOTE: THIS DOCUMENT MAY CONTAIN CONFIDENTIAL AND NONPUBLIC INFORMATION.  IT IS INTENDED ONLY FOR THE USE OF THE INDIVIDUAL(S) OR ENTITY(IES) NAMED ABOVE, AND OTHERS SPECIFICALLY AUTHORIZED TO RECEIVE IT.
    If you are not the intended recipient of this document, you are notified that any review, dissemination, distribution or copying of this communication is prohibited.
    If you have received this communication in error, please notify me immediately by return email, delete the electronic message and destroy any printed copies. Thank you for your cooperation.

    • RE: Mails
      ... is there away to take me of the mail list where members of the ... forum send me mail, some of the mail is coming though two to three ... distribution or copying of this communication is strictly prohibited. ...
      (Fedora)
    • Re: IBM Supported method to empty PDS in Batch
      ... IEBUPDTE cannot delete members, ... The information contained in this communication (including any ... delivering it to the intended recipient, ... For IBM-MAIN subscribe / signoff / archive access instructions, ...
      (bit.listserv.ibm-main)
    • Re: SCLM question
      ... Check your SCLM accounting records, this may give you a clue as to what ... I have members at the TEST level, that have BLD MAP, but no data ... If you are not the intended recipient, ... communication is strictly prohibited. ...
      (bit.listserv.ibm-main)
    • Re: System crash
      ... immediately by replying "Received in error" and immediately delete ... to its intended recipient, you are hereby notified that any ... distribution or copying of this communication is strictly prohibited. ... message and all its attachments. ...
      (RedHat)
    • Re: System crash
      ... if gdm, gid 42 exists. ... This message, including all attachments, is intended for the ... to its intended recipient, you are hereby notified that any ... distribution or copying of this communication is strictly prohibited. ...
      (RedHat)