Re: DNS problem on Solaris X86

pserrano_at_almades.com
Date: 06/14/04

Date: Mon, 14 Jun 2004 11:44:11 +0200 (CEST)
To: <count@theblah.fi>

did you try to add the default gateway??? /etc/defaultrouter and type the
default router on your network

Ejoy Unix/Linux

Relevant Pages

  • Re: [SLE] connection redundancy
    ... which is the router just this side of the ... >>because it's own gateway is still up. ... You'll also need three network cards to put into this Linux box. ... your internal LAN can route packets to the Internet. ...
    (SuSE)
  • Re: Cant access secure Web pages
    ... and which need to be contacted via the Default Gateway. ... The Default Gateway being the software process that does the network ... Gateway (as set up by your ISP's DHCP packet to the router), ... me so I can send it directly (to the MAC address discovered by ARP). ...
    (uk.comp.sys.mac)
  • Re: Setup of Router machine with FreeBSD
    ... Given the dual-homed nature of the machine it's routing table will already contain each of the interfaces on the two networks, and as such the router machine will 'know' how to connect to each of the networks it is on. ... it will elaborate as to how you can turn on and off the function to act as a gateway for other hosts. ... Running the command 'ifconfig -a' will list your active network interfaces and should show the 'media state' as being connected and at what speed/duplex - check there first and work your way back. ... It seems to me your problem is in your route configuration. ...
    (freebsd-questions)
  • Re: way OT: route table
    ... The default gateway is at 192.168.16.1. ... or the gateway does not lie on the same network as the ... The private router is set up to pass all ... >your access router has an interface on ...
    (microsoft.public.backoffice.smallbiz2000)
  • Re: please advise - problem with routing
    ... Actually, these are HOST addresses, not NETWORK addresses. ... I will assume that this means from the 192.168.1.x/24 subnet you can ... your Internet Router, and not related to routing between the two internal ... Gateway using Interface 192.168.1.12. ...