Re: Basic Solaris study book

From: David R. Hartley (drhartley2002_at_yahoo.com)
Date: 06/10/04

    To: monz@danbbs.dk, focus-sun <focus-sun@securityfocus.com>
    Date: Wed, 09 Jun 2004 20:25:19 -0400

    Actually I have found some of the best material online (and free!)
    Try some of my favorite links(browse the first one at least a couple
    times weekly for updates):
    http://www.sun.com/bigadmin
    http://docs.sun.com
    http://www.sun.com/blueprints/
    But my current favorite Unix book is:
    Essential System Administration (3rd Edition) by Aeleen Frisch
    http://www.oreilly.com/catalog/esa3/
    There is a lot of Solaris specific material and is very well written.
    Good luck!