Re: Basic Solaris study book

From: David R. Hartley (
Date: 06/10/04

    To:, focus-sun <>
    Date: Wed, 09 Jun 2004 20:25:19 -0400

    Actually I have found some of the best material online (and free!)
    Try some of my favorite links(browse the first one at least a couple
    times weekly for updates):
    But my current favorite Unix book is:
    Essential System Administration (3rd Edition) by Aeleen Frisch
    There is a lot of Solaris specific material and is very well written.
    Good luck!