files<->packages?

From: Pavel Urban (pavel.urban_at_imaginet.cz)
Date: 06/10/04

    Date: Thu, 10 Jun 2004 19:34:36 +0200
    To: focus-sun <focus-sun@securityfocus.com>

    Hello,

    is there a possibility to tell to which package certain file belongs? Or
    is there some service online? I'm quite happy with RedHat Linux' rpm -qf
    and rpmfind.net and now I need to find something similar for Solaris. If
    there isn't such a possibility, can you please tell me the name of
    package to which 'showrev' belongs? Solaris 8, sparc... Thanks!

    Pavel Urban (pavel.urban@hq.iol.cz)
    IOL system disaster
    Internet OnLine, www.iol.cz
        Vegetables should not operate electronic equipment.
               Computer Stupidities, http://rinkworks.com/stupid/