Re: Basic Solaris study book

From: Don Dirks (dirks_at_acuson.com)
Date: 06/10/04

    Date: Wed, 09 Jun 2004 17:06:39 -0700
    To: monz@danbbs.dk

    "A practical Guide to Solaris" by Sobell is worthy of your review. I found
    it to be extremely compressive book that covers all aspects of Solaris
    and related subjects. I learn a lot from this book and keep it handy on
    the bookshelf for reference.

    Don Dirks
    Siemens Medical Solutions
    Ultrasound Division