RE: "/etc/vfstab" re-creation

From: Wiest, Damian (dmwiest_at_rc2corp.com)
Date: 06/02/04

    To: "'focus-sun@securityfocus.com'" <focus-sun@securityfocus.com>
    Date: Wed, 2 Jun 2004 15:29:39 -0500

    I know this is the case on OpenBSD, but I haven't mounted Solaris
    filesystems lately. When you perform a /sbin/mount, the system should
    report where the filesystem was last mounted. This can be useful to ensure
    you're putting everything back in the correct place. You should probably
    take some time now to backup your /etc/vfstab and disklabels.

    You didn't mention it, but are you using a RAID system to manage your disks?

    -Damian