RE: NFS Over Private Network

From: John Rowan Littell (littejo_at_earlham.edu)
Date: 03/25/04

    Date: Thu, 25 Mar 2004 09:08:04 -0500 (EST)
    To: focus-sun@securityfocus.com

    • Re: Solaris 9 system morror?
      ... | I have a solaris server running as a DNS and mail server. ... I have thought about NFS but would not like to ... interface or PCI slot. ...
      (comp.unix.solaris)
    • Re: RFC 1037 NFILE implementations around?
      ... woefully short of RAM but with a fast network interface. ... (Rainer's comment about NFS being faster than LMFS on Symbolics ... you can think of the SUN as a networked I/O coprocessor. ... is faster over the network than on the local Lisp Machine ...
      (comp.lang.lisp)
    • Re: NFS Over Private Network
      ... > way to tie the server share to a given interface, or better yet, bind nfsd ... > data vulnerable to any attack on the nfs server itself through the public ...
      (Focus-SUN)
    • Re: Cannot mount via NFS
      ... >]server is an NFS server already but only on a second network interface. ... server for another set of clients on its other ethernet interface. ...
      (comp.os.linux.networking)
    • Re: Cannot mount via NFS
      ... >]server is an NFS server already but only on a second network interface. ... server for another set of clients on its other ethernet interface. ...
      (comp.os.linux.setup)