RE: PAM & Auth

From: LeBlanc, Brian (Brian.LeBlanc_at_Emera.com)
Date: 03/12/04

    To: "'Harbi, Fatima'" <Fatima.Harbi@qwest.com>
    Date: Fri, 12 Mar 2004 13:43:41 -0400

    Fatima,

    I believe you would use "reserve"

    Eg.

    login auth requisite pam_radius_auth.so.1 reserve

    -Brian

    > How do I limit the following in my pam.conf to users other than root? In
    > other words how do i make sure this is not applied to root?
    >
    > # Authentication management
    >
    > login auth requisite pam_radius_auth.so.1

    Notice of Confidentiality. This e-mail communication is considered
    confidential and is intended only for the person or persons identified as
    the recipient. If you are not the intended e-mail recipient(s) and have
    received this e-mail communication in error, please reply to sender
    immediately stating that you received this e-mail in error, and then delete
    this e-mail communication. Unauthorized disclosure or copying of this e-mail
    communication is prohibited.