PAM & Auth

From: Harbi, Fatima (Fatima.Harbi_at_qwest.com)
Date: 03/09/04

    Date: Tue, 9 Mar 2004 11:16:57 -0600
    To: <focus-sun@securityfocus.com>

    Hi,

    How do I limit the following in my pam.conf to users other than root? In other words how do i make sure this is not applied to root?

    # Authentication management

    login auth requisite pam_radius_auth.so.1

    I found something that said i needed to add "ignore_root" (see below) but that didn't work - any other suggestions?

    login auth requisite pam_radius_auth.so.1 ignore_root

    Thanks -