sunscreen and stealth interfaces

przemolicc_at_poczta.fm-no-spam-now
Date: 03/10/04

    Date: Wed, 10 Mar 2004 12:47:39 +0000
    To: Sun-Security Focus <focus-sun@securityfocus.com>

    Hello,

    I am trying to test sunscreen in stealth mode (Solaris 9).
    But have warning:
    edit> verify
    Warning: Stealth Interfaces detected but STEALTH_NET not specified.
    Configuration verified successfully (not activated).
    edit> save
    Saved policy to test version 75
    edit> quit
    # ssadm activate test
    Warning: Stealth Interfaces detected but STEALTH_NET not specified.
    Configuration activated successfully on fdelta.

    Can anybody explain me why the warning is occuring ?

    przemol

    • gmp: wrong ELF class
      ... i'm stuck with a scientific library GMP that i cannot verify if it works because a test failed: ... ld: warning: file ../.libs/libgmp.so: linked to ... FAIL: t-sub ... The only workaround i found is to set LD_LIBRARY_PATH_64 to /usr/sfw/lib/amd64, but i don't find any documentation on this variable in Solaris 10. ...
      (comp.unix.solaris)
    • Re: Converting VC6 Project to VS2005 - Warning Message
      ... defaulted to opening it with the .dsw file. ... the start page opened it without the warning. ... Am I correct by saying you CAN edit the project in VC6 (changing ... this project in previous versions of Visual Studio. ...
      (microsoft.public.vc.mfc)
    • Re: Palin cultists hack Wikipedia
      ... Wikipedia, "the free encyclopedia that anyone can edit", shouldn't be ... cept maybe a pancake recipe. ... Keep it up, Bunky, and maybe you'll convince yourself that Palin didn't get it wrong when she stated flat out that Revere's ride was meant as a warning to the British. ...
      (misc.news.internet.discuss)
    • Edit mailbox size limit message
      ... and issue a warning at 75mb, in order to give them enough of a cahnce to ... can we edit the message that comes from the "System ... because it says "Mailbox size limits: You will receive a warning when your ...
      (microsoft.public.exchange.admin)
    • Re: ActiveSync and Excel files
      ... that you get the warning message? ... The changes you make actually do sync back to the PC, ... time you sync you get the error message at the next edit and save (on the ... Excel's features aren't supported in the mobile version and might be lost ...
      (microsoft.public.pocketpc.activesync)