Re: Disabling rpcbind/portmapper

From: Jonathan Loran (jonloran_at_yahoo.com)
Date: 11/06/03

    Date: Thu, 06 Nov 2003 11:58:21 -0800
    To: focus-sun@securityfocus.com

    How about the libwrap version of rpcbind by Wietse Venema? Simple
    /etc/hosts.{allow,deny} control.

    Jon

    • Re: 6 "piece" PUs
      ... Hi Jon, Mattia, Clifford, all, ... each string by employing a second coil winding as an electro-magnet? ... Each driver coil would have its own trim pot so the magnetic field for each ... This 'magnetic gain control' would consist of a simple pot ...
      (rec.music.makers.builders)
    • Re: Anyone Remember ....
      ... Fanuc has something called AICC that can be set via ... If you are going to sell made in the USA I think your control should be ... Arrival control was included Gibbs SFP in all machines sold with the ...
      (alt.machines.cnc)
    • Re: CNC using EMC2, anyone here familiar with?
      ... Roger, Jon Elson frequents this group, and he knows more about emc than ... upgrade to a PC based control. ... I'm unsure about configuring EMC2 to work with the motion control ...
      (rec.crafts.metalworking)
    • Re: Anyone Remember ....
      ... Fanuc has something called AICC that can be set via ... If you are going to sell made in the USA I think your control should be ... this would be a good sell vs. ...
      (alt.machines.cnc)
    • Re: IMTS 2006 by the numbers
      ... the 104/D control was a steaming pile of crap that was destined ... I know a shop in Gilbert, Arizona who uses nothing but Gibbs SFP to ... serious programming at the control plenty of machinists / shop owners ... Jon Banquer ...
      (alt.machines.cnc)