Re: Solaris 8 SSH Issues.

From: Geoffrey Papilion (papilion_at_sfsu.edu)
Date: 10/20/03

    Date: Mon, 20 Oct 2003 11:07:15 -0700
    To: "Brown, Rodrick" <rbrown@doitt.nyc.gov>, <focus-sun@securityfocus.com>

    a) Have you tired "UseLogin=yes"? This discussion claims it works:
    http://www.sunhelp.org/pipermail/sunhelp/2003-July/018977.html
    However, this may create some other problems for you, and may not be ideal
    for other reasons.

    b) I have no idea, other than trying to control the keys centrally(I believe
    the folks at SSH.com have a product), or turning off passphrase/key access.

    --
    Geoff Papilion
    Network Analyst, College of Science and Engineering

    • Re: Engineers
      ... peeps, to find me examples of engineers not getting any kind of science, ... notice the word "engineering" and tend to ignore the others. ... that they are more commonly creationists than other scientists? ... do we have reasons to believe that  they are  truthful? ...
      (talk.origins)
    • Re: where theistic evolution leads
      ... you can't even demonstrate that science applies to all ... you did not disprove Zeus. ... evolution gave reasons to believe that there was a way to pass on ... IS the explanation for lightning. ...
      (talk.origins)
    • Re: It is sublime
      ... than because it is their best understanding of the science. ... What are those reasons? ... Top Five bribers of Joe Barton, 2009, by industry ... And the Republican party has continued to divest itself of anybody who ...
      (talk.origins)
    • Re: My apologies for flooding this newsgroup...
      ... to the original post topic and began to insult ALL developers who ever ... I pointed out his own software engineering problems with his ... say, if Chris is your friend, I would try to get him to stop cross ... There may be reasons you think this doesn't apply to you. ...
      (comp.programming.threads)
    • Re: where theistic evolution leads
      ... you can't even demonstrate that science applies to all ... you did not disprove Zeus. ... Science builds reasons. ... The experiment on lighting didn't "get rid of Zeus," because no one went to Mt. ...
      (talk.origins)