Re: sun patches for sendmail and ssh on 2.9? tests=DATE_IN_FUTURE_06_12,KNOWN_MAILING_LIST version=2.55

From: Gabriel Kihlman (gk_at_abc.se)
Date: 09/23/03

    To: focus-sun@securityfocus.com
    Date: Tue, 23 Sep 2003 16:20:08 +0200

    Hi,

    Adam <adam@adamreifer.com> writes:

    > Does anyone have any idea if the Sun versions of sendmail and ssh
    > are affected by the recently discovery vulneralbilities? I attempt
    > to contact Sun but since I am not sitting in front of my server I
    > was able to give them the "required" infomation so they completely
    > refused to give me any help whatsoever.

    Yes,

    ssh:
    http://sunsolve.sun.com/pub-cgi/retrieve.pl?doc=fsalert%2F56861&zone_32=category%3Asecurity

    sendmail:
    http://sunsolve.sun.com/pub-cgi/retrieve.pl?doc=fsalert%2F56860&zone_32=category%3Asecurity

    • Re: sun patches for sendmail and ssh on 2.9?
      ... On 22 Sep 2003, Adam wrote: ... > affected by the recently discovery vulneralbilities? ... > contact Sun but since I am not sitting in front of my server I was able ...
      (Focus-SUN)
    • Re: Just returned from the Indianapolis 500... WOW!!!
      ... Tripping over drunks, sitting in narrow ass seats in the sun, not being able ... I like to watch from home myself! ...
      (rec.games.pinball)
    • Re: 2006 ION fails to start after sitting in the sun.
      ... sitting in the sun. ... has been sitting in the sun. ... ignition passlock switch is not reading the correct resistance as the ...
      (rec.autos.makers.saturn)
    • Re: You Tube article
      ... Actually my head tends to get much clearer after a few months sitting ... in the sun, hailing the vendors as they pass by, and munching on gai ...
      (soc.culture.thai)
    • Re: Is it possible... ??
      ... the general air temperature, that matters. ... sun can get you a lot hotter than air temp. ... about sitting in a closed car in the sun! ... possible in a car in the sun. ...
      (rec.arts.sf.fandom)