sun patches for sendmail and ssh on 2.9?

From: Adam (adam_at_adamreifer.com)
Date: 09/22/03

    Date: 22 Sep 2003 12:13:29 -0000
    To: focus-sun@securityfocus.com

    Does anyone have any idea if the Sun versions of sendmail and ssh are affected by the recently discovery vulneralbilities? I attempt to contact Sun but since I am not sitting in front of my server I was able to give them the "required" infomation so they completely refused to give me any help whatsoever.