Re: Solaris Vulnerability Calculator

From: Hal Flynn (flynn_at_securityfocus.com)
Date: 08/05/03

    Date: Tue, 5 Aug 2003 09:41:28 -0600 (MDT)
    To: focus-sun@securityfocus.com

    Hi Eric,

    > Does anyone know what happened to the vulncalc (Solaris Vulnerability
    > Calculator) tool?

    Due to significant decrease in demand for the tool, it was removed from
    the website. Sorry.

    Cheers,

    Hal Flynn
    Symantec Corp.
    http://www.securityfocus.com/unix

    • Re: Bringing out-of-print math books into print
      ... the AMS to try to get them interested in bringing the book back into print. ... a website or Wiki where consumers of math books could "vote" for which books ... Their only method of assessing demand was to ask a few experts ... with statistics from MathSciNet showing that matroid theory is thriving; ...
      (sci.math.research)
    • Re: Tits up?
      ... at present, either travel advisors or recorded information, but does play a ... At times like this the website must be in extreme ... The failure of Network Rail to cope with peak website demand is (given ...
      (uk.railway)
    • Re: Two more farms?
      ... At present it is a question of damping demand down a bit. ... We don't have a website, we like to supply local cheese, and with packaging, chilly packs etc the cost of post and packing is greater than the value of cheese for mail order. ... Stephen Temple ...
      (uk.business.agriculture)
    • RE: which IDS
      ... An NIDS that you may consider trying out is from Symantec, ... not available for download from the Symantec Website. ... Subject: which IDS ...
      (Focus-IDS)
    • Re: Security/Hacker exposure
      ... The scan was offered free by Symantec on the bank's website and I thought I ... >>> I have internet banking and did a Symantec security scan on the bank ... > and it's good that they have HTTP over SSL as that's what makes it secure. ...
      (microsoft.public.windowsxp.basics)