Administrivia (X-Post)

From: Hal Flynn (flynn_at_securityfocus.com)
Date: 06/25/03

    Date: Wed, 25 Jun 2003 14:10:28 -0600 (MDT)
    To: focus-linux@securityfocus.com, focus-sun@securityfocus.com

    Hi folks,

    I'm going to be out of the office for a few days on business.

    Moderation will be spotty, at best, until June 30, 2003. Please accept my
    apologies in advance for any untimely action on approving posts.

    Cheers,

    Hal Flynn
    Symantec Corp.
    http://www.securityfocus.com/unix

    • Administrivia (X-Post)
      ... I'm going to be out of the office for a few days on business. ... Moderation will be spotty, at best, until June 30, 2003. ... Symantec Corp. ...
      (Focus-Linux)
    • RE: [inbox] Re: Fwd: Re: [Full-Disclosure] Administrivia: Binary Executables w/o Source
      ... FWIW I disagree with any moderation at all. ... the stupid fat on here to get the meat that does come, ... no business on this list. ... Charter: http://lists.netsys.com/full-disclosure-charter.html ...
      (Full-Disclosure)
    • rec.radio.broadcasting is open!
      ... While currently a low-traffic newsgroup, ... Usenet newsgroup of that name. ... The current moderation team volunteered to assume moderation duties ... rec.radio.broadcasting is open for business and awaiting your ...
      (rec.radio.info)
    • Re: Color Me Annoyed
      ... in moderation and after the day's business is done. ... Flying out to dinner works if the mechanic has to work on her birthday to get your plane ready for Oshkosh! ...
      (rec.aviation.owning)