Re: Solaris 9 sftp-server

From: Eric AUGE (eric.auge@cw.com)
Date: 04/11/03

    Date: Fri, 11 Apr 2003 18:01:22 +0200 (CEST)
    From: Eric AUGE <eric.auge@cw.com>
    To: BAUMLER Julie L <julie.x.baumler@co.multnomah.or.us>

    • SUM: user login error on CDE
      ... Julie Xu ... Data Communication Team ... Information Technology Directorate ... user login error on CDE ...
      (SunManagers)
    • Re: Problem with disk upgrade of Windows XP Pro
      ... Dustin Cook wrote: ... >> Didn't you see my post to Julie? ... > box if it won't allow a login. ... Crash and burn. ...
      (alt.computer.security)
    • Re: Cream Soup Ideas
      ... Happy belated birthday wishes to Barb, Julie and Gary! ... CAPSLOCK–Preventing Login Since 1980. ...
      (rec.food.cooking)