what to turn on for solaris auditing

From: SimonChan@lifeisgreat.com.sg
Date: 04/10/03

    To: focus-sun@securityfocus.com
    From: SimonChan@lifeisgreat.com.sg
    Date: Thu, 10 Apr 2003 12:46:44 +0800

    Hi focus-sun,

    Part of OS hardening is the enabling of audit for Solaris. We have already
    run ASET and installed JASS.
    But have yet to identify what are the information to turn audit on.

    Is there any kind of check list perhaps based on BS7799 or best practises ?

    Rgds,

    Simon

    "My statements in this message are personal opinions
    which may have no basis whatsoever in fact."

    CONFIDENTIALITY CAUTION :
    The email is only for the use of the person or entity to whom it is
    addressed and contains information that is privileged and confidential. If
    you, the reader of this email are not the intended recipient, any
    distribution, copying or dissemination of this email is strictly
    prohibited. If you have received this email in error, please contact the
    sender immediately by return email and delete this email. Thank you. Please
    visit our website at http://www.lifeisgreat.com.sg.