RE: Sun Security Admin Beta Exam....

From: Ivanov, Vladimir (VIvanov@tee.toshiba.de)
Date: 03/11/03

    Date: Tue, 11 Mar 2003 11:39:52 +0100
    From: "Ivanov, Vladimir" <VIvanov@tee.toshiba.de>
    To: <focus-sun@securityfocus.com>

    Hi.

    > I managed to register for the Beta Sun Security Admin exam
    > and I got the
    > exam outline and recommended reading via email...
    > I am wondering if anyone has any other insight as to what
    > might be good
    > study material outside of the official Sun site and docs...

    I've registered as well and has taken the exam.
    I'm not sure, I'm allowed to tell you much about exam's content, but
    the recommended reading list you've got is almost just what you need.

    My experience is that Sun's blueprints on security often contain answers for questions you'll be asked.

    Hope, this helps.

    --
    Vladimir Ivanov
    Systems Administrator                E-Mail:  VIvanov@tee.toshiba.de