Solaris Hardening Document

From: Gideon Rasmussen, CISSP (gideon@infostruct.net)
Date: 11/27/02

    Date: Wed, 27 Nov 2002 11:19:18 -0500
    From: "Gideon Rasmussen, CISSP" <gideon@infostruct.net>
    To: focus-sun@securityfocus.com

    To all,

    I just posted my 55 page Solaris build/hardening document
    (http://www.sun.com/bigadmin/content/submitted/Solaris_build_document.pdf).
    It details the configuration, hardening, monitoring and vulnerability
    assessment of the Solaris operating system. The document can also be
    used as a configuration standard, providing a baseline to audit against.

    I have spent a great deal of time and effort on it. Please feel free to
    pass this on to your colleagues. I'm hoping to get the word out and have
    some impact. Thank you.

    Gideon

    Gideon Rasmussen, CISSP
    Norwalk, CT