Re: Anti Virus on Sun Solaris (Pre-summary)

From: K. K. Mookhey (cto@nii.co.in)
Date: 11/18/02

    From: "K. K. Mookhey" <cto@nii.co.in>
    To: <focus-sun@securityfocus.com>
    Date: Mon, 18 Nov 2002 11:28:45 +0530

    Hi All,

    First up, thank you all for the responses. They are really helpful. Also, I
    will be taking a look at comp.mail.sendmail as someone had suggested for
    more on the same.

    As of now, my PoA will be to setup TrendMicro's ISVW (we got a free limited
    edition copy along with the Sun box)and change the sendmail port and hack
    around to make it all work. I might get in touch with some of you off-list
    to make the final solution work properly.

    I will also simultaneously test amavis, mailscanner, mimedefang, etc. on a
    test solaris box and check both for performance and ease of configuration.

    As soon as I get a working solution in place, I will post the final summary
    here.

    Thank you all again,

    K. K. Mookhey
    CTO,