tty sniffer.

From: Palamara, Michael A. (Michael.Palamara@ibx.com)
Date: 07/24/02

From: "Palamara, Michael A." <Michael.Palamara@ibx.com>
To: "'focus-sun@securityfocus.com'" <focus-sun@securityfocus.com>
Date: Wed, 24 Jul 2002 13:36:50 -0400

Does anyone recommend a good tty sniffer. I need to watch user command line
activity closely and build audit trails. I would like an alternative to
'script' and tty-watcher.

Thank You,
Mike Palamara
michael.palamara@ibx.com

CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE: This E-Mail is intended only for the
use of the individual or entity to which it is addressed and
may contain information that is privileged, confidential and
exempt from disclosure under applicable law.
do not distribute and delete the original message.
Please notify the sender by E-Mail at the address shown.
Thank you for your compliance.