Re: ssh helpFrom: Maccy (email@example.com)
- Previous message: DeBerry, Casey: "Password Mgmt"
- Next in thread: Patrick Morris: "Re: ssh help"
- Reply: Patrick Morris: "Re: ssh help"
- Reply: Maccy: "Re: ssh help"
- Messages sorted by: [ date ] [ thread ] [ subject ] [ author ] [ attachment ]
Date: Fri, 7 Jun 2002 11:31:08 +0000 (GMT) From: Maccy <firstname.lastname@example.org> To: email@example.com
I now have host based authentication working in my openssh config.....I
don't have to put in a password when connecting to another machine usingt
he same username.
I need to be able to do the same thing using root, but it prompts me for a
password, no matter what I try.
What do I need to change/look for? Can this be changed in the config
Many thanks for your assistance,