BSM tool

From: Leonardo Pereira Guimaraes (leoguima@certisign.com.br)
Date: 05/23/02

From: "Leonardo Pereira Guimaraes" <leoguima@certisign.com.br>
To: "Leonardo Pereira Guimaraes" <leoguima@certisign.com.br>, <focus-sun@securityfocus.com>
Date: Thu, 23 May 2002 17:22:57 -0300

HI,

Is there any graphic tool to audit the BSM files???

Regards,

Leonardo

Relevant Pages

  • Re: MS-Access XP frontend corrupting
    ... Apart from these I have a MDW, images and audit folders ... > 12 machines available and all employees have the right to enter data. ... > Thanks and Regards ... > Duncan Dimech ...
    (microsoft.public.access.forms)
  • Re: MS-Access XP frontend corrupting
    ... Apart from these I have a MDW, images and audit folders ... > 12 machines available and all employees have the right to enter data. ... > Thanks and Regards ... > Duncan Dimech ...
  • Re: MS-Access XP frontend corrupting
    ... Apart from these I have a MDW, images and audit folders ... > 12 machines available and all employees have the right to enter data. ... > Thanks and Regards ... > Duncan Dimech ...
    (microsoft.public.access.formscoding)
  • Re: MS-Access XP frontend corrupting
    ... Apart from these I have a MDW, images and audit folders ... > 12 machines available and all employees have the right to enter data. ... > Thanks and Regards ... > Duncan Dimech ...
    (microsoft.public.access.setupconfig)
  • Re: Experiences using enhanced Solaris features: BSM, extended ACLs, RBAC
    ... but BSM is often like Pandora's box. ... data storage and a plan for processing the audit results and ... Subject: Experiences using 'enhanced' Solaris features: BSM, extended ACLs, RBAC ...
    (Focus-SUN)