BSM tool

From: Leonardo Pereira Guimaraes (leoguima@certisign.com.br)
Date: 05/23/02

From: "Leonardo Pereira Guimaraes" <leoguima@certisign.com.br>
To: "Leonardo Pereira Guimaraes" <leoguima@certisign.com.br>, <focus-sun@securityfocus.com>
Date: Thu, 23 May 2002 17:22:57 -0300

HI,

Is there any graphic tool to audit the BSM files???

Regards,

Leonardo

Relevant Pages

  • Re: MS-Access XP frontend corrupting
    ... Apart from these I have a MDW, images and audit folders ... > 12 machines available and all employees have the right to enter data. ... > Thanks and Regards ... > Duncan Dimech ...
    (microsoft.public.access.formscoding)
  • Re: MS-Access XP frontend corrupting
    ... Apart from these I have a MDW, images and audit folders ... > 12 machines available and all employees have the right to enter data. ... > Thanks and Regards ... > Duncan Dimech ...
    (microsoft.public.access.setupconfig)
  • Re: MS-Access XP frontend corrupting
    ... Apart from these I have a MDW, images and audit folders ... > 12 machines available and all employees have the right to enter data. ... > Thanks and Regards ... > Duncan Dimech ...
    (microsoft.public.access.forms)
  • Re: MS-Access XP frontend corrupting
    ... Apart from these I have a MDW, images and audit folders ... > 12 machines available and all employees have the right to enter data. ... > Thanks and Regards ... > Duncan Dimech ...
  • Re: For Help:How to read the BSM audit data
    ... I have overviewed the log files of Redhat 7.2 and the record format of wtmp ... Linux syslog vs. solaris BSM? ... Does anyone think the audit data can give us enough reliable information to ...
    (Focus-IDS)