Replies

From: Hal Flynn (flynn@securityfocus.com)
Date: 05/13/02

Date: Mon, 13 May 2002 15:50:17 -0600 (MDT)
From: Hal Flynn <flynn@securityfocus.com>
To: focus-sun@securityfocus.com

Hi Folks,

Just a quick note to ask for your help.

When responding to a post, please trim replies first. Not doing so is
wasteful in terms of storage and bandwidth, and is additionally rude to
other readers of the list.

Thanks,

Hal Flynn
UNIX Focus Area Manager
SecurityFocus

"Semper Fidelis"

Relevant Pages

  • Re: Attachment size limits for Hotmail recipients
    ... Thanks you for responding, and for the ... > is limited to 2MB of storage, so your mail could easily fill their Inbox ... > in your Sent Items folder. ... > Jim Pickering, MVP-Outlook Express ...
  • Re: What evidence do atheists think "should be"???
    ... You're supposed to quote no more than you're ... responding to. ... Sure times have changed, storage ... doesn't cost anywhere near as much as it did ...
    (sci.skeptic)
  • help PLEASE - installation error
    ... >This error pops up when trying to install the backwards- ... SQL Server 2000 is also installed on the ... >component is not responding. ...
  • Re: 44/16 or 96/24 ?
    ... I just noticed who I'm responding to. ... with gibberish, semantics, and error, you're willing to 'forget it'. ... and how wasteful of valuable time for me. ...
    (rec.audio.pro)