Looking for ftp over SSL (TLS) daemon...

From: Jonathan G. Lampe (jonathan@stdnet.com)
Date: 04/12/02

Date: Fri, 12 Apr 2002 14:32:59 -0500
To: focus-sun@securityfocus.com
From: "Jonathan G. Lampe" <jonathan@stdnet.com>

I am trying to find an FTP server daemon which uses SSL (TLS) in a Sun
environment. (Not SSH.) Does anyone know of such a thing? (Vendors
welcome to reply!!!)

- Jonathan Lampe
- jonathan@stdnet.com

Relevant Pages

  • Re: Looking for ftp over SSL (TLS) daemon...
    ... > I am trying to find an FTP server daemon which uses SSL in a Sun ... > environment. ... (Not SSH.) ...
    (Focus-SUN)
  • Re: Hiring Advice
    ... routine as I like seeing how the various higher level language constructs ... I originally came from a DEC environment, so I came from a environment ... in which I was used to vendors producing very high quality code (and ...
    (comp.arch.embedded)
  • Re: Who can you trust, then?
    ... > hear about vendors who CAN be trusted. ... cHumPaq), that seems a reasonable extension to the ... customers rather than to them. ... And for those people whose needs it meets Sun may be a good choice as well: ...
    (comp.os.vms)
  • Fwd: CERT Advisory CA-2002-36 Multiple Vulnerabilities in SSH Implementations
    ... Multiple vendors' implementations of the secure shell (SSH) transport ... The vulnerabilities affect SSH ... SSH clients can reduce the risk of attacks by only connecting to ...
    (Bugtraq)
  • Re: Rexx SSH and Cron
    ... Cron does not set an environment above the default. ...  This is useful if ssh is ... On the command line they both work, ...
    (comp.lang.rexx)