Re: ?hack cause?

From: Eric P. Forgette (epforgette@overnite.com)
Date: 03/29/02

Date: Fri, 29 Mar 2002 08:05:59 -0500
From: "Eric P. Forgette" <epforgette@overnite.com>
To: cjclark@alum.mit.edu

cjclark> (Yes, this version is aimed at Linux and FreeBSD,
cjclark> but it's GNU'ed if someone wants to port to Solaris, they can,
cjclark> http://sourceforge.net/projects/tripwire)
cjclark> It is and always will be free.

I apologize, I shouldn't have said 'no longer free.' I really should
have said that I didn't take the time to try a port to Solaris. fcheck
is perl, so less work on my part. ;)

gewasiuk> http://www.tripwire.com/products/tripwire_asr/

Good point for the academic folks.

Regards,
-Eric

--
Eric P. Forgette
Unix Systems Administrator

Relevant Pages

  • thread safety and host lookups
    ... I'm working on a port from Solaris to FreeBSD. ... the details on thread safety for some system calls. ...
    (freebsd-questions)
  • Re: thread safety and host lookups
    ... I'm working on a port from Solaris to FreeBSD. ... > the details on thread safety for some system calls. ...
    (freebsd-questions)
  • BSD libc reference
    ... I'm developing a library using gnu's glibc (Linux, Solaris, etc.) and I ... want to port it to FreeBSD using its native bsd libc, ...
    (comp.unix.bsd.freebsd.misc)