Re: BSM audit viewer with java option

From: jay danielsen (jay.danielsen@Sun.COM)
Date: 03/25/02

Date: Mon, 25 Mar 2002 10:36:09 -0500
From: jay danielsen <jay.danielsen@Sun.COM>
To: stephen.pinto@paladion.net

Stephen,

        Maybe: java -cp ./bsm.jar bsmGUI ?

        When you type:
        # jar tvf bsm.jar

        do you see bsmGUI.class in the output?

        Also - try:

        # which java

        to verify that you're pointing to the correct jre.

Regards,
        Jay

--
Jay Danielsen - Automotive District
1000 Republic Suite 675

Relevant Pages

  • Re: Newbie: Whats wrong with this little program?
    ... Java it's different, but common sense suggests, there are many events except ... JTextArea myTextField = new JTextArea; ... Your private member remains uninitialized ... With best regards, Kozynenko Ganna. ...
    (comp.lang.java)
  • Re: hosts :-)
    ... My hosts file and no-ads.pac java DUN auto ... > | regards, Richard ...
    (microsoft.public.windowsxp.general)
  • Re: hosts :-)
    ... My hosts file and no-ads.pac java DUN auto ... > | regards, Richard ...
  • BSM audit viewer with java option
    ... I installed The Java RE under root. ... bsmGUI ... I tried bsm audit trace which is a perl verion of BSM audit GUI. ...
    (Focus-SUN)
  • Re: Unable to view slideshow
    ... Thanks Yves & Jack for taking the time to answer. ... Regards, ... I noticed you inluded a little java script on your webpage. ... > Roy. ...
    (microsoft.public.windowsxp.general)