Announcing Solaris Security Paper update

From: Peter L. Ashford (ashford@SDSC.EDU)
Date: 02/02/02

Date: Sat, 2 Feb 2002 11:35:05 -0800
From: "Peter L. Ashford" <ashford@SDSC.EDU>
To: <focus-sun@securityfocus.com>

This is an announcement of an update to my Solaris security paper. The
original announcement went out to this list on 10/11/2001. This is the
second update since then.

The paper covers securing a Solaris Server. It is a merging of ideas and
methods from several other Solaris security papers, along with a few ideas
of my own.

It also includes all the suggestions I received that felt to be
appropriate for the target audience, along with a few more tidbits I've
picked up since the original paper.

The paper can be found at:

http://www.accs.com/p_and_p/SolSec/index.html

Comments and/or suggestions are appreciated.

Thanks.
                                Peter Ashford