Re: Deactivation of source routing

From: Keith A. Watson (keith.watson@sun.com)
Date: 11/20/01

To: "Yannick Lo Guidice" <ylg@fr.ibm.com>
Subject: Re: Deactivation of source routing
From: "Keith A. Watson" <keith.watson@sun.com>
Date: Tue, 20 Nov 2001 15:21:34 -0700

You may want to read the "Solaris Operating Environment Network Settings
for Security" Blueprint Online article at:

http://www.sun.com/software/solutions/blueprints/1200/network-updt1.pdf

You can find the index to all security related Blueprint articles on

http://www.sun.com/security/blueprints/

Keith

Previously, "Yannick Lo Guidice" wrote:
>I want to know how to check/activate/deactivate the IP source routing under
>Solaris 2.6. Can anyone helps ?

Relevant Pages

  • source routing
    ... Has anyone played with loose source routing on windows 2000?.. ... Network Security Engineer - Richter Security Inc. ... For more information on SecurityFocus' SIA service which ...
    (Pen-Test)
  • Re: source routing
    ... IP supports two types of source routing. ... in which the IP address of the next router can be one ... >A couple of questions on Loose source routing... ... >Network Security Engineer - Richter Security Inc. ...
    (Pen-Test)
  • Re: sending through non-default gateway
    ... Dan Stromberg kaze: ... largely shut off after network admins realized it was a security ... Of course, if you have root/administrator permission, you could ... I did a bit of reading on source routing and I'd like to try it. ...
    (comp.lang.python)
  • Deactivation of source routing
    ... I want to know how to check/activate/deactivate the IP source routing under ... Solaris 2.6. ... Security & FW Support ...
    (Focus-SUN)