IPLog

From: SecLists (lists@secure.stargate.net)
Date: 10/25/01

Date: Wed, 24 Oct 2001 18:31:03 -0400 (EDT)
From: SecLists <lists@secure.stargate.net>
To: focus-sun@securityfocus.com
Subject: IPLog

Relevant Pages

  • Re: Patch cluster 10_x86_Recommended fails at 119255-77 (thir one on list)
    ... The patch set will complete installation in this session. ... Application of patches finished: 2010.11.28 17:54:45 ... Aborting due to failure while applying patch 119255-77. ... Install log files written: ...
    (comp.unix.solaris)
  • Re: Patch push programs for Win2K domain world?
    ... install it on a domain controller, but you can install it on other servers ... files for patches and service packs of all kinds. ... > - Cannot find a reliable way to query a host or the controller itself for ... > - When scheduled for deployment, it sometimes took UE a few hours to push ...
    (microsoft.public.win2000.security)
  • Re: Activation problem with Office 2003
    ... necessity of those ubiquitous MS patches, patches to the patches and the ... the install and PFFFTTTT! ... into SafeMode, roll back using ERUNT, Recovery Mode, Repair Mode, etc., ... Either the conversion needs to be tweaked until ...
    (microsoft.public.office.misc)
  • Re: [Full-Disclosure] MS Anti Virus?
    ... > running the firewall it shouldn't be an issue. ... you would only supposedly have new bugs in the latest revisions. ... >> had patches well in advance of the worm that impacted it, blaster, ... > If you install windows and attempt to either patch it or install firewall ...
    (Full-Disclosure)
  • Re: MS03-026 - are you patched? Windows Update isnt sure!
    ... registry checks to determine if a patch is installed on a given machine. ... Many patches install a registry key to indicate that they have been ...
    (NT-Bugtraq)