Re: OpenSSH-2.9.X and GCC-2.95.3

From: Jon Abrams (jabrams@ideasculptors.net)
Date: 10/23/01

Date: 23 Oct 2001 20:45:35 -0000
From: Jon Abrams <jabrams@ideasculptors.net>
To: focus-sun@securityfocus.com
Subject: Re: OpenSSH-2.9.X and GCC-2.95.3

('binary' encoding is not supported, stored as-is) Mailer: SecurityFocus

>Has anyone else run into similar problems?
>
>- Geoff Collis

I found via the comp.security.ssh newsgroup that you
need to add the parameter --with-cflags="-
DPAM_TTY_KLUDGE" when running configure to get
around PAM bugs. This fixed my problems.

- Jon Abrams

Relevant Pages

  • Re: Blank inbox after receiving email in Outlook Express
    ... Tools, Options, Read, Fonts, Western European for the default encoding. ... Use the following newsgroup for questions or problems with OE5 ... You will find out information about issues affecting Outlook Express 5/6 at: ...
    (microsoft.public.internet.mail)
  • Re: Select encoding to make your document readable.
    ... > I have a large amount of documents stored on my hardrive, ... > dialogue box 'select the encoding that makes your document readable'. ... > the first place or 2) how to rectyfy the problem when it occurs... ... This reply is posted in the Newsgroup; please post any follow question or reply ...
    (microsoft.public.word.docmanagement)
  • Re: Print Preview
    ... the benefit of other readers who might have a similar problem. ... To do so, on the View menu, point to Encoding, and then be ... >> Smiles are meant to be shared, ... >> Please reply to the newsgroup so others may benefit. ...
  • Re: word document with wrong encoding
    ... > the wrong encoding and my word version is unable to open it I ... I have also tried opening the original ... What do you get if you use the "Recover text from any document" File Type in ... This reply is posted in the Newsgroup; please post any follow question or reply ...
    (microsoft.public.word.docmanagement)
  • Re: Print Preview
    ... disable the Auto-Select ... >To do so, on the View menu, point to Encoding, and then ... >If these steps do not resolve your problem, ... >Please reply to the newsgroup so others may benefit. ...