Re: Trusted OS

From: Fergus Cameron (
Date: 10/04/01

Date: Thu, 4 Oct 2001 11:20:28 +0100
From: Fergus Cameron <>
Subject: Re: Trusted OS

> would anyone who has used PITBULL from argus systems tell me what
> inconveniences or difficulties faced when using the product???

since i work for argus i guess i'm not really impartial but what product
is it ? pitbull foundation (the b1 tos) or pitbull LX more flexible
security architecture ?

 Fergus Cameron                          ARGUS SYSTEMS GROUP (UK) LTD
 technical support engineer                        12 Manor Courtyard
                                                     Hughenden Avenue
 Mob: +447779236010                           High Wycombe, Bucks, UK
 Fax: +447980681864                                          HP13 5RE
 Off: +441494430303
[a][r][g][u][s][-][s][y][s][t][e][m][s]|## securing the future (tm) ##