Re: Trusted OS

From: Fergus Cameron (cameron@argus-systems.com)
Date: 10/04/01

Date: Thu, 4 Oct 2001 11:20:28 +0100
From: Fergus Cameron <cameron@argus-systems.com>
To: focus-sun@securityfocus.com
Subject: Re: Trusted OS

> would anyone who has used PITBULL from argus systems tell me what
> inconveniences or difficulties faced when using the product???

since i work for argus i guess i'm not really impartial but what product
is it ? pitbull foundation (the b1 tos) or pitbull LX more flexible
security architecture ?

--
 Fergus Cameron                          ARGUS SYSTEMS GROUP (UK) LTD
 technical support engineer                        12 Manor Courtyard