A couple quick notes

From: Hal Flynn (flynn@securityfocus.com)
Date: 09/29/01

Date: Fri, 28 Sep 2001 17:56:22 -0600 (MDT)
From: Hal Flynn <flynn@securityfocus.com>
To: <focus-sun@securityfocus.com>
Subject: A couple quick notes

Hi Folks,

I wanted to pass along a couple quick notes.

If you haven't been to the site lately, you'll notice that the design has
changed significantly. Originally in place were the Linux and Sun Focus
Areas. This has been consolidated into one Unix Focus Area. Within the
Focus Area, we've attempted to categorize, organize, and generally make
things more streamlined. I'm interested in hearing any feedback you may
have in regards to this transition. Please mail me directly, rather than
posting to the list.

One another note, and on behalf of everybody, I'd like to ask your help in
preservation of resources. When replying to a post, please trim your
reply to only the section you're responding to. Obviously, this is
lighter on bandwidth and storage. It's also considerably more polite.

Thanks, and I look forward to hearing any feedback you may have.

Cheers,

Hal Flynn
UNIX Focus Area Manager
SecurityFocus