RE: HOW TO encrypt and store mail

Datacove has such an appliance.

http://www.datacove.net/

-----Original Message-----
From: listbounce@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx [mailto:listbounce@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf Of Edgar Zapata
Sent: Wednesday, January 12, 2011 12:19 PM
To: Jide Akinyemi
Cc: focus-ms@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: RE: HOW TO encrypt and store mail

Thanks Jide,

I read through this as you suggested:

http://www.entrust.com/pci-security.htm

Protect cardholder data. Entrust offers an encryption and content-control solution that can secure cardholder data transmitted across public networks and embedded e-mail, as well as data stored on files, folders, card-processing systems, Web servers, laptops, PDAs and more. Encryption can take place with or without user intervention, and companies can choose to create a plan to encrypt some or all data at the edges of the organization via a gateway-encryption server.

Does Entrust provide a means to encrypt mail stored in Exchange 2007?

Thank you.