RE: FIM Tool
- From: "Allan Jones" <ajones@xxxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Thu, 8 Jul 2010 13:01:40 -0300
You also has the option to use auditing features on files/folders. Not
sure if will fit all your needs.
From: listbounce@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx [mailto:listbounce@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx] On
Behalf Of John Kinsella
Sent: quinta-feira, 8 de julho de 2010 12:29
To: focus-ms@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx; Milind Nanal
Subject: Re: FIM Tool
Check out ossec - open source host-based IDS that supports a bunch of OSes
including Windows: http://www.ossec.net/
On Jul 8, 2010, at 4:20 AM, Milind Nanal wrote:
I am looking for file integrity monitoring tool for (Windows Operating
system) using which we can keep a track of critical folders, registry
modifications /tampering or desperate tempering, deletion.
An open source solution or low cost solution is preferable.
- Prev by Date: Re: FIM Tool
- Next by Date: Re: FIM Tool
- Previous by thread: Re: FIM Tool
- Next by thread: Re: FIM Tool