RE: All China, All The Time

So, apparently my "witty" tag via Google Translate means something I didn't quite mean. Surprise, surprise. Luckily it wasn't something vulgar, (that's what I get for trusting Google Translate and trying to be funny) but what I meant it to say was "If you can read this, don't bother replying because my servers won't get it." However, it seems to mean something like "don't reply because you are not welcome here" or similar. That wasn't my intention, as it seems to infer I actually have something against the Chinese people and not their networks, which I take issue with.

Sorry for the poorly translated reference.

-----Original Message-----
From: listbounce@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
[mailto:listbounce@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf Of Thor (Hammer of God)
Sent: Wednesday, January 13, 2010 12:26 PM
To: focus-ms@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: All China, All The Time

With all the hubbub around China yet again, I would like to remind you
of the utilities available at Hammer of God that allow one to
completely block any or all traffic to or from China or any other
country in the world via ISA/TMG.

As many of you know, I’ve been totally blocking China for years, mostly
because I’m a Porcelain kind of guy.  Oh, and the fact that the entire
country’s network is a festering cesspool of scum and villainy.

Here’s an article I wrote about a 1.5 years ago on the subject if it
has any relevance to you.

http://www.securityfocus.com/infocus/1900/1

如果您可以看到这一点,不回答 - 我不会得到它。

____________________
Timothy (Thor) Mullen
thor@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
www.hammerofgod.com

Relevant Pages

  • [Full-disclosure] All China, All The Time
    ... With all the hubbub around China yet again, I would like to remind you of the utilities available at Hammer of God that allow one to completely block any or all traffic to or from China or any other country in the world via ISA/TMG. ...
    (Full-Disclosure)
  • RE: All China, All The Time
    ... Sorry for the poorly translated reference. ... All China, All The Time ... With all the hubbub around China yet again, I would like to remind you ...
    (Bugtraq)
  • All China, All The Time
    ... With all the hubbub around China yet again, I would like to remind you of the utilities available at Hammer of God that allow one to completely block any or all traffic to or from China or any other country in the world via ISA/TMG.  ...
    (Focus-Microsoft)
  • All China, All The Time
    ... With all the hubbub around China yet again, I would like to remind you of the utilities available at Hammer of God that allow one to completely block any or all traffic to or from China or any other country in the world via ISA/TMG. ...
    (Bugtraq)
  • Re: All China, All The Time
    ... Hey thor, ... Lawrence Pingree ... With all the hubbub around China yet again, I would like to remind you of the utilities available at Hammer of God that allow one to completely block any or all traffic to or from China or any other country in the world via ISA/TMG. ...
    (Bugtraq)