Re: How to prepare Windows Installation Discs

HI there.

There are also solution like u can directly customise all the
components of windows XP via "Windows XPe" in windows XPe u can also
make a live Cd sort of known as Horms CD by MS and have a look at
windows embedded standard can make vista in similar manner and would
be cost effective also if on a large scale..

Cheers
:)