RE: How to prepare Windows Installation Discs

Hi Martin,

Here are some write-ups that cover the XP, 2000, and 2003 server aspect.

Unattended Windows Introduction:
http://unattended.msfn.org/unattended.xp/

How to integrate software updates into your Windows installation source files:
http://support.microsoft.com/default.aspx?scid=kb;en-us;828930

How to slipstream hotfixes that replace pre-existing driver files:
http://support.microsoft.com/kb/814847

After you create Windows XP Service Pack 3 slipstreamed media, your product key is not accepted
http://support.microsoft.com/kb/950722

The Windows & solution center does not list anything for slipstream with W7 yet, but I am sure it eventually will:
http://support.microsoft.com/gp/windows7

Respectfully,

Dave Kleiman - http://www.ComputerForensicExaminer.com - http://www.DigitalForensicExpert.com

4371 Northlake Blvd #314