BH Training

The SF list has been pretty quiet, so I’m hoping this important security training offering will go through (seeing as how Black Hat is a proud sponsor of SF ;)

It’s that time of year again --- BH Vegas is coming up on us pretty quickly, and I’m really excited about this year’s edition of Microsoft Ninjitsu: Black Belt Edition.

Get the skinny here:
http://www.blackhat.com/html/bh-usa-09/train-bh-usa-09-tm-ms-bbe.html

One of the common misconceptions I hear regarding this curriculum is that it’s the “same old Microsoft training.”  That couldn’t be farther from the truth.  Each year the training curriculum undergoes deep review to add new technologies and update other technologies in order to deliver the most up-to-date information available.   This year is certainly no exception –we’re even bringing in content on Win7, TMG, SSTP, etc.. .  If your job requires you to administer, secure, or evaluate Microsoft technologies, then I highly recommend that you at least look over this class.   In fact, this is the only 3rd party class at BH to have engineering personnel on-hand sanctioned by MSFT.   And as usual, you can expect heckling from the likes of Litchfield, Dr. Shinder, Paget, and others as they try to throw me off balance during the training ☺

Direct inquires welcome for those with serious questions in regard to specific content.

Thanks for your time and the opportunity to interrupt your day ;)

Dr. Timothy (Thor) Mullen, Ph.D.
thor@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
www.hammerofgod.com