Re: S-1-5-21...

Hi,

Normal, the user like 'S-1-5....' is a domain account. After your
computer is added into a domain (AD), the administrator account of the
domain is added to your local administrators group automatically. And
when you browse the security property of the folder, OS will query the
real name of that domain user. Before the query is done, you'll see
the name is 'S-x-x-xxx'.

Dennis