Re: XP Hardening

On Tue, May 13, 2008 at 9:58 AM, <maash.rajani@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

Can anyone direct me to some resources explaining hardening procedures for windows XP.

A small amount of kindness is greatly felt, it pays to be kind. :P

To play games, office, at home? What's the function of this computer?
Anyway, you can try and apply the benchmark.
It's the best way, IMHO.

Nuno Treez
Being a pain in the Internet's ass since 1996.
Si vis pacem, para bellum. (Vegetius, Epitome rei militaris, 3. Praef.)

Relevant Pages

  • Re: Wisconsin pension
    ... The amount being paid into the WRS ... the state pays half. ... I don't know if the state and the school will ...
  • Re: New system
    ... most people seem to have issues with CS2. ... he pays this because it was a random amount I picked out ... But I knew asking for over that amount would cause problems, ... dinner money, school trips or anything else he ...
  • Re: Real Rent Collected Query Needed
    ... You need to know the monthly amount. ... > space on Jun 15 and pays for Jul and Aug at the same time. ... > to query this to get just what was paid for say June. ...
  • Re: Sports Personality ( Not A Spoiler)
    ... >He is not the only sports personality, who minimises the amount of>tax he pays. ... every ordinary person stuck here dutifully paying their ...
  • Re: Why the lack of set top boxes?
    ... By the amount of property taxes he has to pays? ... the lack of basic understanding of the "free enterprise" system, ...