Re: XP Hardening

On Tue, May 13, 2008 at 9:58 AM, <maash.rajani@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

Can anyone direct me to some resources explaining hardening procedures for windows XP.

A small amount of kindness is greatly felt, it pays to be kind. :P

To play games, office, at home? What's the function of this computer?
Anyway, you can try http://www.cisecurity.org and apply the benchmark.
It's the best way, IMHO.

Cheers.
--
Nuno Treez
--

  • Re: New system
    ... most people seem to have issues with CS2. ... he pays this because it was a random amount I picked out ... But I knew asking for over that amount would cause problems, ... dinner money, school trips or anything else he ...
    (uk.gov.agency.csa)
  • Re: Wisconsin pension
    ... The amount being paid into the WRS ... the state pays half. ... I don't know if the state and the school will ...
    (rec.sport.football.college)
  • Re: Real Rent Collected Query Needed
    ... You need to know the monthly amount. ... > space on Jun 15 and pays for Jul and Aug at the same time. ... > to query this to get just what was paid for say June. ...
    (microsoft.public.access.queries)
  • Re: Sports Personality ( Not A Spoiler)
    ... >He is not the only sports personality, who minimises the amount of>tax he pays. ... every ordinary person stuck here dutifully paying their ...
    (uk.media.tv.misc)
  • Re: Why the lack of set top boxes?
    ... By the amount of property taxes he has to pays? ... the lack of basic understanding of the "free enterprise" system, ...
    (alt.tv.tech.hdtv)